neone selling 17" or 18" BMW OEM rims or set of euro lights for 2006 bmw 325i?

kswift

Rims For You!

Hey Charles, you're just in luck. I'm selling these 18'inch chrome rims I KNOW you'll love for your beamer. It's NEWly imported from California so its in Mint Condition. To make things even easier for you, I already have NEW,balanced, top of the line, low profile KUMHO 712 tires to go with it too...so all you basically need to do is install it and then you're ready to go (BTW I also have High Quality Mcgard wheel locks for the rims so extra security right there).

The Total Value I spent for the rims, tires+balancing, mcgard lock is $2800 and I'm selling it for $1500. THESE ARE ALL NEW!!! ( just got them all last week) and you can look around to calculate the expenses for all of this and I'm sure you'll notice this is a very great deal. It's basically a package deal so not only do you save money but you save on time and inconvenience for looking around everywhere to put everything together. I live in Markham/Scarborough area so if you wanna see them we can definitely set up an appointment, all you gotta do is lemme know.

FYI..The reason why I'm selling this is because I just found out I'm moving to Vancouver soon. So I'm leaving my dad with the car and selling the rims/tires. Lemme know ASAP if you're interested!

Contacts :
Ken

Kc1_@hotmail.com/416-560-4341