Please Report New Forum Bugs Here:

Tom

Staff Team
Hi Guys,

If you guys see any bugs or something that we have overlooked during the software upgrade, please report them here and we will address them accordingly.

Thanks,
Tom

I just tried editing my signature, but it kept giving me the error message, "Signatures cannot be longer than 200 characters." The signature was clearly less than 200 characters - I was removing stuff from my current one to make it shorter!

When answering a private message, where is the "Reply" button.......found the "Forward" and "Quote" buttons, but I don't want to forward or quote, just reply.......????????

Tom

Staff Team
Good feedback Lisha, I'm not sure why it didn't come with the software, but now that feature has been added. [:)]

I think the new posts time-out (where they stop being in bold print) time needs to be extended by about 10 minutes.
it takes a little while to get through this place some times :)

Is it me, or is this new thing slow as molasses...........is there a button I'm missing that will speed things up.....I really hate to nag Tom, but jeepers.......

Tom

Staff Team
MyHarley said:
Is it me, or is this new thing slow as molasses...........is there a button I'm missing that will speed things up.....I really hate to nag Tom, but jeepers.......
Yeah, I'm currently working with the hosting company to get a dedicated 100mb port.

Tom

Staff Team
xLibelle said:
and the avatar titles, what happened?
Seems like everyone here is mature enough, so I guess I'll open the title up for you guys to customize it. However I'll remove this if people start abusing it.