European plates 1988 BMW M3

I like the look of the plates. Even thought about getting one for the front but not sure what to put on it and also wondered if people would this is wierd, or too fake. And it would be like

[hah] [8] +[:o)]

But then again, I do like them and who cares.

I don't think people will laugh at you. I saw a guy on a 740iL that had a european license plate on the front, it looked like he took the plate off of his car in europe and put it on the bimmer (because it didn't say anything special) and even then I didn't think it was stupid because the plate was from the same country, even city I lived in. I was far away from laughing, believe me.

yeah, especially since some loose the front bumpber cover, and in PA im not required to have a plate up front, so i have bare metal showing crying for something to mount on it. and sometimes something so simple might just give your car that extra custom look from everyone elses cause ive never met nor seen a BMW, driver, or nut. that doesnt want his/her car different from everyone elses. Most cars look generic and are all the same, some people even have the same ugly body kits on thier preludes and stuff, but ive never seen a Laguna Blue E30 325is, with a TireRack Banner and Europlate in the front saying MMM PWR. Along with the unique low toned purr of German Engines. Never heard a weedwhacker BMW. Never seen a car that looks like it might pass you when its sitting still.

Haha.. I never saw this thread and I ordered some plates from this site last week. I didn't get the those plates though since I don't have an M3. I'm still waiting for them to come in.