Gotta love close-out sales

RD Sport is "cleaning up the house". Here is what we have, it's just nuts. :D

1 - 2.1L 4-cylinder engine for the E36. This motor was built for an E36 Compact development car that was a european car project vehicle when the Compacts first came to the states. $2000.00. This engine makes 220hp! :yikes: One of a kind, a total find.

1 - 3.0L M3 S50 for the E36. Originally selling for $10,000, these motors are now selling for around $5000 at the dealer. $2500.00. The engine has less than 500 miles on the clock.

1. Close out on the S4 custom-made Forged 3-piece wheels (they retail for well over $1,000/pc). The same ones that were raffled at the 'Fest this year. 18 or 19-inch, that's right, same price! $550 for silver, $610 for chrome, each. BMW pattern only, any offset.

I just had to let you know guys. :bigpimp: :angel:

blkNtan

I like the 2.1 L 4 -cyl.....

Is the 2.1 L engine new? Has it been in a car at all yet? Miles? Will this be a straight swap with my 93 318i.. or will I have to mod a little.. ie. tranny?

Re: I like the 2.1 L 4 -cyl.....

blkNtan said:
Is the 2.1 L engine new? Has it been in a car at all yet? Miles? Will this be a straight swap with my 93 318i.. or will I have to mod a little.. ie. tranny?
I'll get you all the details on Monday.

OK, got more details on the hardware.

Both engines are longblocks, so no ECU/Harness/Headers.

However, on the 4-Cyl all the upgrades (i.e. ECU chip to plug into the stock ECU, etc) are included. This engine will install and run w/o any problems with the stock tranny.

It's been installed in the very first Compact to arrive to the US when they just came out. It was a development car, mostly show. It was thoroughly tested and tuned. Miles are low.