WTB: BMW M3 battery powered kids riding car

I am looking for a BMW M3 electric kids riding car once sold at BMW dealerships. I want to purchase a good condition one for my son's 3rd birthday. He loves BMW's and I would like to get the blue cabrio so he can have one just like mine (02 Topaz Blue M3 Coupe).

The car is no longer offered at the dealers and I can only find the battery powered M3 sold in Europe where most sites don’t ship to the US. If anyone know of one for sell I am very interested in purchasing it.

I have Dan. I called them twice even before I posted this ad. This car is not sold in US anymore (overseas, but not ships to states). I asked them if the car was available and they stated yes, but they do not have it in stock. I asked if they can get one in stock and that is when he was going to check for me. Never heard back. I called again and he (Chris) was going to call the manufacture and get back to me; no call back again. The could at least man-up and tell me the cannot get the product instead of the run-around.....

P.S. It looks a lot like mine, but a vert don't ya think?....

I am looking for a BMW M3 electric kids riding car once sold at BMW dealerships. I want to purchase a good condition one for my son's 3rd birthday. He loves BMW's and I would like to get the blue cabrio so he can have one just like mine (02 Topaz Blue M3 Coupe).

The car is no longer offered at the dealers and I can only find the battery powered M3 sold in Europe where most sites don’t ship to the US. If anyone know of one for sell I am very interested in purchasing it.

I have one of these cars that is like brand new in the Box, I bought it for my 3 year old girl at my dealer and she got in it one time and drove appx. 10 ft then got out and said she does not like it !!!!! If you know of anyone that wants one please have them email me at Deionsshoe@aol.com- Thanks