I Got My G35 Coupe !!

Thanks

Thanks for all the info again Elussive.

It took me forever just to talk my wife into the 2 door. However, getting her to switch to a 6mt, would be harder. Tons of traffic in D.C. While her current car is a manual, she prefers an automatic for sitting in traffic.
[:(]

Her thoughts on the back seat is more for sticking a baby seat in there. heh. So hopefully when we have kids we shouldn't have any issues.

PuShAkOv

2000 Post Club
MrElussive said:
The G35 Coupe came from the 350Z. I would take a G35 Coupe over a 350Z any day (and I did). The 350Z is sick shit, but I need something more practical.
I jut think 350Z has a more "Porche" look to it. WHen I first saw it I gave it atleast a 60K+ pricetag... I was shicked when I visited Nissan website to find out the price.

Also,.. what do your parent's do for living?

Dekion, you can't go wrong with the G35 Coupe, whether it's 5A or 6MT. As long as you're going with the G35 Coupe (and not the Sedan), it's all good. Personally, I went with the 6MT version because of the obvious reasons: manual transmission, you get the tighter suspension, the Brembo brakes, and the limited-slip differential and 18" wheels are standard. I have heard that the 5-speed automatic on the G35 Coupe is really great, though...it still feels very sporty and the Tiptronic supposedly works very well....shifts very quickly will not upshift when you go to redline like other Tiptronic automatics.
crupdawg, thanks for the backup dude. [:D] I like the 350Z, but considering that the G35 Coupe and 350Z are similar in performance, but the G35 Coupe offers much more practicality, luxury, and class, I felt the G35 Coupe was the only way to go.
pushakov, why are you so interested in my family affairs?

Big time congrats on the new car, man!! I agree the coupe looks a helluva lot better then the sedan. But I think the 350z looks cool to. Also, that is one NICE garage, I wish I had a garage, maybe when I get my own place in the future.

Push, nice pic![thumb]